How do I clean a Coffeemaker?
- Pour 4 cups of undiluted white household vinegar into the water reservoir.
- Place a paper filter into the filter basket and close.
- Place empty decanter on the warming plate.
- Turn the unit on and brew through only 3 cups of the vinegar and stop the unit by unplugging it or turning it off.
- Let the remaining vinegar stand for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, pour the vinegar from the decanter back into the coffeemaker reservoir and place the empty decanter back on the warming plate.
- Turn the coffeemaker back on to let all the vinegar flow through. When all the vinegar has flowed through, remove the paper filter and brew plain water until the vinegar smell is gone.
What if water leaks from the bottom of the Coffeemaker?
Check to see if hose in reservoir is disconnected, if so reconnect. Reservoir may be damaged.
What if the water does not brew into the carafe?
Check that the lid is correctly attached or if the lid is damaged.